CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

SO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED


SOrry i havent posted in a while. ME and my brothers have been in scoll for 9 weeks already and we are now done with 1st quarter we a re on spring break for 2 weeks so we really wont be doing anything to fun but at least we are now done and on break well see ya guys ☺ Also My birthday is on october 22nd and i cant wait i will get to go to young womens Yeah i cant wait also HALLOWENN is coming and i love hallowen well see ya☺

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Hi! I just wanted to say "Happy Birthday!" You are going to have so much fun in Young Women's. Don't get too bored during your school break, and tell your mom to get writing on her blog (she hasn't done anything for 2 months-how am I supposed to keep up to date if she's slackin? :) and to send me my birthday present if she hasn't already sent it yet. Love ya, Aunt Joanna.

baylie said...

hahaha that is funny because she still hasent sent your bday present and thank you happy birthday to you to